Thursday, April 27, 2006

I do more than just knit

Even though this is primarily a knitblog, I really ought to talk more about other stuff once in a while, don'tcha think? I neglected to mention in my last post, the impetus for last weekend's coastal trip. For our 4th wedding anniversary, my in-laws got us a gift certificate to EVOO, a cooking school in Cannon Beach.

Of course, they insisted on tagging along, so we had to choose a class that would work for all our busy schedules. I think we totally lucked out, because our class rocked! We attended the winemaker's dinner featuring WillaKenzie Estate in Yamhill. All the wines were incredible, and their representative, Neil, was a wonderful speaker/host. The food was awesome, and we came home with some kitchen gadgets and 2 bottles of wine.

Not a bad day, not bad at all...

No comments: