Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's rough being a dog

While roasting this...


Gayo Mt. Sumatra - Sulawesi blend (my fav)
Posted by Hello

... the dog was busy doing this:


Catching some California rays
Posted by Hello

... then this:


Look at me! I'm a cow!
Posted by Hello

... then a little patrolling:


"Why are humans so fascinated by me?"
Posted by Hello

Last night I started putting together all the pieces of the blue mouline sweater. It actually came out cuter than it looked separately. Weird. I'll post a pic once it's all finished.

I've been studying really hard for yet another exam, but I did manage to get some errands done yesterday, including sending out the second gift pack to my Secret Pal. This one was a really good one, if I do say so myself. Quite generous indeed.

And deciding where to go for our summer vacation(s) continues to be the hot topic in our house. We both change our minds hourly, so it has been nerve-racking. Why can't it just be free of charge to stay at the Four Seasons Hualalai?

No comments: