Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hallmark's servers must have been flooded with people picking up their e-cards again today because it took several tries before finally viewing mine from my SP. Hmm, this happened on Valentine's Day and they sent me an email saying how sorry they were for the "unexpected traffic" that delayed the receipt of my e-card and that it wouldn't happen again. I guess they didn't truly realize how popular their service is - or perhaps it's all of us Secret Pal participants hogging up bandwidth! Thanks, SP for continuing to think of me. :)

It cheered me up before my midterm exam. I like that my class is online because I can take my exam and know right away what my score is. By the way, I only missed one question, mom.

As promised, here is the photo of the completed sweater. You can view the original version of the pattern in my previous blog entry.


Rebecca #29 - Pattern #31 in Lang Eve yarn
Posted by Hello

No comments: