Friday, February 23, 2007

Too...much...information...

For our 5 year anniversary, we are going to Europe for 2 weeks in April. After months and months trying to figure out where on the planet we want to go, we ended up choosing some classic destinations that neither of us had been before.

Since we got screwed on our honeymoon (we had to cancel our Bali trip when life changed that fateful day back in Sept of 2001), we decided to make up for it on our 5 year anniversary. We thought about Bali again, as well as other equally exotic destinations, but in the end we thought it would be nice to glam up a really "normal" trip. So, we're going to Paris, London, and Monte Carlo.
 
Posted by Picasa

Of course, I will be visiting some yarn shops while there. I have already figured out where the Phildar stores are in Paris (there are many), and unfortunately Rowan does not have their own shop in the UK (I wrote them), but I might drive out to Holmfirth anyway because we will be departing through Manchester. I know, kinda dorky that I would want to make a pilgrimage to Rowan even though they will deny me at the door.

1 comment:

lomester said...

so.jealous.

(end of comment)