Sunday, February 11, 2007

More birthday yarn for me!!!!


It's not even my birthday yet, and I'm already being spoiled. And I love it!!

Yesterday, we took a little road trip out to the wine country, to a little town called Carlton. There is a great yarn shop out there called Woodland Woolworks. They are a little overpriced (especially for being way out in BFE), but they always have a huge stock and the best is their warehouse full of sale yarn. I couldn't help myself. Actually, that isn't true. I did help myself!


Not only did I get all those goodies, but the day before, I happened to be in the area of Lint. I had to stop in and pick up 6 rolls of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, because they are the only people I know this side of Portland who carry it. This is color number 930, Candy Apple. What's it for? I dunno. I just wanted it because I've never knit with it before, and it seems quite popular. I'm sure I'll find something in the latest Interweave Knits.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: