Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Surprise FO!!

 I've been sorta MIA lately because I was busy watching the US Open tennis for the past two weeks. I'm one of those hardcore peeps that watches from the First round all the way to the end. Day and night, 8 hours a day. Hardcore.

I needed stuff to knit while watching all this tennis. I finished knitting the Aran baby sweater, but I wasn't in the mood to sew it all together. I decided to finish up the Ahoy! sweater and I'll have pics of that when I'm done sewing it up.

But I needed something to get me through the final weekend, so I knit up Fetching. I used exactly 1 ball of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in color 602. Since I have small hands, I knit 2 less rounds in the rib which is good because I probably wouldn't have had enough yarn to knit them anyway.

Gibson said I had to give him a tum-tum rub because I disturbed his slumber. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Hey, nice!

lomester said...

My fingers are so cold today because someone in the office decided to turn the air all the way up; lock his door and then call in sick for three days. So i am so craving those right now.. the color is so pretty too!