Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ahhh, a bit of zen

Yesterday it seems I was juggling a million things at the same time, when I heard a 'thunk' at my doorstep - the familiar sound of the mailman unloading a package. It was what I was hoping for, the second gift from my Secret Pal!

And it couldn't have been more appropriate. Even before opening up the box, I could smell a wonderful aroma that instantly calmed my nerves. I soon discovered it was a bar of rosemary mint soap. Inside were all these other treasures:


Super stuff from my Secret Pal
Posted by Hello

My anxiety quickly faded as I realized there was everything I needed for a "zen moment" - the candle, tea, yarn, sweets, and a cozy new frilly scarf (presumably knit by my SP). The soap, of course, would come into play later. Ahhh... THANK YOU, SP for saving the day!

No comments: