Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I suck!

Ugh, it's the end of the day and I didn't get to the post office. Thankfully, my sister is coming to take care of my parents tomorrow so I THINK I might get another chance tomorrow.

It was a long, exhausting day of driving all over the place. We got the news that my dad would be released from the hospital today, so I had to pick up my mom and go over there. It took a long time, longer than I expected, and I had to function on only an English muffin.

Tired and hungry, I got home to find that my SP sent a gift certificate for an online tea shop called Adagio. I had never heard of them, but I was immediately intrigued by the "ingenuiTEA" contraption on their homepage. After clicking further, I knew I had to have it. I was just telling Mikey that I needed to do something about my rusty tea infusers.

After browing their extensive tea menu, I added a few samplers - a couple different jasmine teas and their apricot green tea - along with the new infuser (plastic, so the resident dishwasher will appreciate that). I only wish online purchases could somehow pop out of my computer and materialize into the actual thing immediately after hitting the final purchase button! Hey, you never know - this whole Internet thingy probably sounded like crazy talk not too long ago...

No comments: