Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sushi for Dogs

I'm the first to admit that we live sad suburban lives. However, every once in a while a good thing comes along that makes it worth it. Last night, a Friday night mind you, we tried to go out to dinner. The place we chose had a really long wait line, so what did we do? Yup, we went shopping at Target and decided to pick up a pizza on the way home. So sad. So very sad.

BUT, whilst passing by the pet section at Target, I scanned the toy area (which I always do because the puppy likes to destroy them in a millisecond). There were a few cute Valentine's Day toys, but then... this caught my eye and I squealed with delight:

Yes, folks, it's a Shrimp Sushi plush dog toy, with squeakers in each shrimp! I love how they used berber fleece on the underside for the "rice". Genious!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: